Lakefield Estate residents are only minutes away by car to the
main attractions of:
Morin Heights (15 minutes),
St-Sauveur (20 minutes),
Ste-Adèle (25 minutes)
Ste-Agathe (30 minutes), and
Mont-Tremblant (45 minutes) where
a multitude of
sports and recreational activities take place:
· Downhill skiing: Morin Heights, St-Sauveur, Ste-Adèle, Mont-Gabriel, Mt-Tremblant.
· Cross country skiing
· Multi-use trails: The aerobic corridor of Morin Heights, The linear
"Le petit train du nord" which runs from St-Jerome to Mt.Tremblant
· 3 Golf courses close to the Estate
· Horse back riding, with an equestrian center as close as 7 minutes
· Walking trails
· Fine dining, bars
· Summer theatre and festivals (Le patriote, La Butte in Ste-Adèle
As well as services available in the immediate vicinity:
· Lachute (10 minutes): hospital, schools, medical and social
shopping of all kinds.
· Lakefield: (2 minutes): church, restaurant and convenience store.
Visit websites of towns in our vicinity,
simply click on any underlined town below: